Photo Diary + Catch up Session.

3 comments





















MY DEARS.
It certainly has been a lengthy amount of time since I last posted. But I found myself stepping away from blogging for a wee while due to a veryyy ram jam packed few weeks.

So let's catch up.
 The big news is that I am finally off to university! *audience claps* For those of you who didn't know, I opted to do a third year at six form college to try and improve my A-levels, and it has obviously all paid off because I am off to The University of Nottingham in September to study English!

I've been brainstorming a lot of article ideas for an up and coming 'thing' which is happening that I am participating in, so most of my time recently has been put into making sure my journalism skillz are not shit. Keep up-to-date with this project by following our twitter page.

I've recently acquired a new laptop after being without one for a short while so I am currently finding out what all the buttons do.

...and tbh, I have had a lovely time just being with friends and family this summer so blogging hasn't  really been in the picture as much (I know omg so shocking)

But I am back now, and ready to rock and roll once more.


*all above images are taken from Tumblr*

Bloglovin / Instagram / Tumblr / Twitter



SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. love the inspo! thank you for sharing
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it. If you read or find more quotes, suvichar, anmol vachan, click here Quotes and Suvichar

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig