In Amongst The Roses.

3 comments
 













 
Here I am, casually strolling around the grounds of my house.
(*audience laughter*)
 
One of my favourite quintessentially English pass times is looking around old country houses. Kipling Hall (as seen above) is simply stunning and nothing short of amazing...and obvs the perfect place to take outfit pictures.
 
I am finally showing you my denim duster coat that I got from Monki months ago, it is the ultimate piece of 'casual cool'; the oversized fit and frayed distressed denim gives it that 'statement piece' label, whilst still being easy to wear.
 
I thought the denim on denim worked well here with my jeans from Zara, and my staple oversized shirt needed to be worn because obviously I cant seem to stay away from it. And besides, when has an oversized shirt ever been something to shy away from?
 
 
xx
 
 
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Those roses are gorgeous.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your denim jacket!!

    -Jadene
    www.jadenesworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look

    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig