Recent snapshots I have taken...

5 comments







 
 

 











 I started this blog being very focused on fashion & style, but I have decided to try and include more 'lifestyle' pieces (like today's post) to go in amongst all the fashion related happenings. I like to try and document things, so I am going to make a conscious effort to try and include more things like this. I also would like to include 'beauty' things under the 'lifestyle' category, because after all, what makeup I wear and what skin care routine I have is a lifestyle choice.
 
But hey ho, let's just go with le flow. 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. where are the tops in the second photograph from pls? I adore your clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Whistles :) thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! those clothes are lovely and what a pretty sunset sky :D
    I also love those sunglasses :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona!
    www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great snaps! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig