Pyjama Game

9 comments
 


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
I have a confession to make.
 
I nearly got rid of this shirt AND dungarees. *gasp shock horror*
 
I just felt as though they have both reached the end of their shelf life. But this morning whilst getting ready, I instinctively reached for this outfit...as if I had worn it a thousand times. I have never worn these items of clothing together - and now it is probably now one of my favourite outfits that I have ever put on this blog.
It just goes to show that you should never write off clothes without asking yourself the ultimate question : "have I got all that I can out of it?"
 
and 9 times out of 10, the answer will be no.
 
 
 
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Where are the pants from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! They're actually dungarees, from Topshop last year :)

      Delete
  2. Omg! I'm obsessed with your Heels!! Where did you get them? Love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love the way you matched the prints (especially those dungarees as trousers!)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the outfit ! The way you styled the dungarees is flawless ,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! You're beautiful! I love your pant!

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back:) X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your trousers Emmie! Your whole outfit looks so comfy and laid back and effortless!

    I'm more of a dress/skirt girl, but this is making me want to invest in some trousers!!

    Shani xo
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with your outfit - need those trousers in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clutch in your hand
    and we have also best quality handbags and clutches in our online store
    Top Designer Handbags

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig