A bit of blue and white.

3 comments

Whilst taking a break from doing coursework, I aimlessly scrolled through Tumblr -as one does- and looked through my page at all the pictures I've re-blogged... when I suddenly noticed a reoccurring theme.

 




 

 

































*all images taken from www.tumblr.com*
 
 
 
...I seem to have an infatuation for blue and white at the moment.
 
Deep blues, dark blues, mysterious blues, light and bright blues,
 
Creams, nudes, off-whites, bright whites
 
The lot.

Can't stop wont stop!

Visit my Tumblr page by clicking *HERE*!
 

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Awww, I stumbled across your blog and the first thing I notice is that that opening photo with the nike shoes: I just sported that SAME PHOTO in my latest post. Huh. Well, it looks like we'd be wonderful blogging friends then won't we? I love that sweater with the faces, but my favorite has to be the outfit with the oversized sweater tucked into boyfriend jeans with suspenders. My style. Encased. Into a photo. Love.

    xx ken
    www.snapofhershutter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool McKenna what are the chances?
    I love the pic with the lady in the blue dress and ying yang bag.
    I'm now following you on GFC. Please check me out and if you like what you see follow me :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Inspirations

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig