Day out.

3 comments
 

 
 


 
 
 
 The dichotomy of good and evil all in one shoe. So sexy, but so painful!
 
 

 
 

 


Cherry, peanut and Malteser ice cream
 
 
Yesterday I had a lovely day out in York with my friend, we were literally there dawn till dusk so we got ALOT of shopping time in.
 
Didn't buy much, just some new sunglasses and a midi ring (both from Topshop) cos I had a voucher left over from Christmas.
Also tried on a pastel blue leather skirt from Zara that I loved, but I think I'm going to ask for it for my birthday instead. 
 
(Thank you Mary for being Photographer for the day!)
 

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. York is so pretty but i haven't been for years :( love your shoes and trousers here btw and the skirt that you're eyeing up in ZARA sounds amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely :)
    looks like a beautiful day wherever you went.

    aroseandacupoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stylish outfit, love it!

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig