She's finally cracked...

8 comments
 





I am in love with this jumper. It sits pride of place in my wardrobe on a quilted hanger (yeah, quilted) and is finally being christened on the blog.
 
Here I've teamed it with my ever-so-loved Leather dungarees and my new Lulu Guinness boots kindly donated by my Stylish Aunt! Also, what's an outfit post without some dramatic sunglasses?


By the way.. EXCITING NEWS!
The lovely Rhiannon Ashlee from www.fashionrocksmysocks.blogspot.com has featured me on her new instalment of 'Send In Your Style'! I was so giddy last night when I found out!
Be sure to have a look!

 
Till next time
 


IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Amazing jumper, love the way you've styled this look!

    simplyspence.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is insane, the leather pants are to die for, and the shoes are mouthwatering!! You look amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how this top takes pride on a quilted hanger and I LOVE these Lulu boots, what an amazing handmedown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tbh I couldn't tell it was a jumper, would be great to see some up close pictures :)

    Cadaea.blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gold boots, wow!

    highheelsandtutus,com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the encouragment to get my hair cut! After seeing your cut it's made me even more tempted to go for it, your hair is gorgeous!
    Ps Loving your blog, you have a new follower :)

    www.accordingtoellie.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment babe!!! you look gorgeous OBSESSED with your top!!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig