Embracing the day.

8 comments


 






This outfit seems a little bit more 'summer-y' than what it should be for January...even though I immediately put a jumper and about fifteen other layers on after I had taken the photos.

So apparently, this is the new way to wear bags, and I quite like it! Also, very practical because everything is in front of you and not dangerously exposed on your back or dangling off your shoulder. Safety first readers, safety first! I love how the holographic material on this bag catches the light.

Also got  my favourite tights on and my new favourite boots which are justtttt unreal!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
 
 
 
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Love love these shoes. Chunky boots are the best
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good feeling fine :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the simplicity of this outfit, and also your hair!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look so cool! I adore you're bag and your blog header is s creative!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair, you look gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style, I'm in favour of this new way of wearing bags too!

    Ellie x
    www.accordingtoellie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig