A concotion of leather and checks.

3 comments



 
 



 
 In love with my new broach that I picked up last weekend from 'The Owl and The Pussycat' in Whitby.

 
Leather Jacket - Kindly donated by my stylish Aunt! // Grey jumper - River Island // Checkered trousers - H&M // Shoes - Cheap Monday 
 
 
SHOCK, I am wearing my Cheap Monday boots again. Do I care? Nooooope. They just seem to go with everything at the moment.
This was my outfit that I wore last weekend when I went to my best friend's family party. It really got me in the party / festive mood, which is good because I have officially broken up for the Christmas Holidays!
 
TAKE ME TO THE MINCE PIES!



IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. rad fit, love the pants and how you styled them.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...'TAKE ME TO THE MINCE PIES'...I hear ya! x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig