Brace yourselves ..

9 comments
 






 




Coat - Miss Selfridge // Shirt - M&S // Jeans - Zara // Clutch - Cheeky Buda //Boots - ASOS  

Sunglasses - Local Chemist // Shirt chain & watch - ASOS // Earrings - Topshop
 
 
 
I'm on my half term holidays! Thank goodness!
Now I can relax a tad and do more frequent blog posts.
 
I thought I would take advantage of the sunny weather and take pictures outside today, just for a little change from my normal background.
I apologise for the fact that I look VERY moody, but the sun was in my eyes because my sunglasses are too big and kept slipping down my nose! oops!
 
I bought my braces back in the summer when I went to Edinburgh (see HERE) and love how they make the shirt and jeans look that little bit cooler.
 
Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
 
 
 
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. this outfit is everything<333 l really want that coat not even want i need it!!! x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those boots!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a massive fan of androgyny and you've totally nailed the look! Particularly love the rolled up sleeves and braces :) Thanks for following, I'm now following you back lovely xxx

    everythingandthegirlxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, absolutely adore this coat and these boots. its halfterm for me too, yay!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit. Love the coat and boots!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog if you like to do the tag!
    longlashlove.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this quirky outfit, so stunning!

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What camera do you use to take your pics? They look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I'm glad that they look good, I always feel as though they are poor quality!
      I just use a Nokia Lumia 520, it's bout 5 megapixel, which is pretty decent for a phone camera!
      After that I just use an app called AfterFocus
      :)

      Delete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig