MINK MEET UP!

9 comments
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 Outfit : Sunglasses- Purple Haze (in York) : Checked shirt - Dior (from vintage shop) : Boiler suit - Asos : Shoes - Asos : Bag - nick nack shop in Whitby.

On Sunday, I was lucky enough to be invited to my very first bloggers meet-up, courtesy of the very lovely Megan, from 'Thumbelina Lillie'.

I had no idea what to expect, but more shockingly, I had no idea what to wear until the day before!

SO, I put this together.
I got the boiler suit for my birthday in March this year, but then we came into some amazing weather (which I am still mourning the loss of) and it would have been verrry uncomfortable to wear it in 28 degree heat!
 So now that autumn has rocked around again, I will be trying to style it in different ways. I have been dying to show you it!
Thought I would wear heels too, 'cos I'm small and I am allowed!

But, I had such a lovely time at  'The Mink Meet up' !
I got to talk to so many lovely ladies about blogging, shoes, clothes we want, style, etc... It was so nice to be in a room full of people who share the same interests as me.

Megan held an amazing raffle, and SHOCK that I was the one who thought a 9 was a 6 and thought I had won an amazing prize. Whoooops! It's such a 'me' thing to do...

It's easily done!


We also got a goodie bag at the end of the event with cool little things inside it!

 
Including a list of all the bloggers that attended!
(Going to be getting my blogger nerd on and looking up alllllll of them!)


I really enjoyed myself. I was a bit nervous at first naturally, but it honestly took 5 minutes and I was gabbing on like an granny!

Again, big big thanks to Megan, and to anyone who I met at the meet up and now follows my blog. (It's amazing what a bit of networking can do!)

See you soon .


IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. I absolutely loved your outfit!
    Don't worry about the raffle ticket, easy mistake!
    Hope to see you at more events in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit ! Amazing shoes,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just fell in love with your blog!! It looks amazing!!
    love it!!
    xx
    mal

    http://anchorsanddreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun, I wish we had more events like that in Brisbane.
    Also, your sandals are fab!

    love outside is colours

    www.outside-is-colours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I loooove it!
    you look gorgeous, love your style!!! I am your new follower!!
    I would love it if you visit my blog and keep in touch!
    I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY these days, so you can join!
    Love
    Vicky

    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you have a lovely blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wore the socks and sandals trend so well! Such a lovely outfit! Melissa XO
    http://therubyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. socks 'n sandals yassss AND love the jumpsuit x

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig