That Sh*t crayyyyy

20 comments
 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 







 Top from charity shop / Skinny jeans from Asos (petite) / sunglasses from Asos


 Heels from Asos


 
The title says it all really.
My hair is crazy.
My shoes are crazy.
My top is crazy.
But somehow, I think it works.
 
One of my first posts featured these shoes (See here - 'Queen of all the heels') and I have just got round to featuring them in an outfit!
These shoes will deffs be back, because when I came to editing and picking what photos to use, I realised that I didn't really focus on the shoes like I intended to do.
Whoops...
 
Any who, in other news...
I am very excited because I have just been invited to my first ever bloggers event! The lovely Megan from Thumbelina Lillie has organised one for us bloggers in the north east, such a good idea! I always get jealous when I see all the good stuff going on down south, especially in London, in ways of meet-ups and events.   
Of course, I will be posting all about that so stay tuned !
Hope you had a good read and a chill!
 
Toooodles 
 

 
IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

20 comments

  1. love this outfit. cute sweater!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the heels!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you rocking that hair!! Love the whole look!

    www.pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit its lovely! I love the fact that you can wear it at daylight even tought are sequins! Nice job!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yes, even though the top is quite 'loud' it can still easily be worn in the day time, that was one of my goals with this outfit...glad you think so! xxx

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! you look great! I'm a first time reader of the blog and its lovely!

    I recently posted some fall fashion as well as a little bit of rock and roll history if you want to check it out!

    http://www.shadesofstyle-lj.com/

    xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! WOOP! That's great, thank you Jackie!
      I'll definitely be checking your blog out!

      xo

      Delete
  6. Those heels are INSANE and I love the texture of your top!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing heels! love your hair too, great outfit xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig