She's gone Dolce and BANANAS!

4 comments

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 * all pictures taken from www.dolceandgabbana.com*
 
I am absolutely adoring the Dolce and Gabbana advertisements!
 
I 'tweeted' this thought a few weeks ago as it has been an on-going thought for quite some time now.
 
Obviously, they're all gorgeous models, but they just look like one big, happy Italian family...with
AMAZING dress sense!
 
*sigh*
 
 
 I was actually in the middle of doing another post when I thought, I MUST show my appreciation and Dolce and Gabbana!
So I did!
 
...and I have gone Dolce and Bananas!
 
 
Toodles till tomorrow !
(might try and squeeze in an outfit post!)
 
 
 IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND THIS POST MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ON...
 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I love Dolce and Gabbana campaigns, so family focused with excessive jewellery and female models who look beyond perfection!

    This one looks so much fun!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I;m just here to say that i've just discovered your blog and I love it!:)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Thank you so much, I'm so happy that you like it!

      Fancy following me on Bloglovin? then you will be automatically updated when I post new posts!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love this collection so classy but yet so sexy!!

    XX,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting on this post? Good for you!
It means a lot to me, I'll try my best to reply too :)

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig